NOTICE OF SHERIFF SALE
567.5 AC. – CHOCTAW COUNTY MINERALS
TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
SALE SITE: Choctaw County Courthouse Foyer
300 East Jefferson Street, Hugo, OK
TRACT #1: 80 Acres in the N/2 SW/4 & W/2 SE/4 of Section 33, Township 5 S., Range 14, East of the I.B.M.,
Choctaw County, OK.
TRACT #2: 132.5 Acres in the S/2 NE/4 and N/2 SE/4 and SW/4 of Section 34, Township 5 S., Range 14,
East of I.B.M., Choctaw County, OK.
TRACT #3: 355 acres in the S/2 NE/4 and SE/4 NE/4 NE/4 and S/2 SE/4 NW/4 and NW/4 SE/4 NW/4 and W/2 NW/4 and the S/2 of Section 35, Township 5 S., Range 14, East of the I.B.M., Choctaw County, OK.
All minerals are being sold: “Open as of Record”
All information felt to be correct – but it is the responsibility of the buyer to perform their own “due diligence” of information prior to sale day.
All minerals will be offered at Sheriff Sale, by the Choctaw County Sheriff and conveyed by Sheriff Deed
TERMS: TERMS: Seller must bid 2/3 of total appraisal amount. An appraisal amount has been determined by three (3) disinterested persons in the sum of $150.00 per net mineral acre. Tract # 1, Tract # 2, and Tract # 3 will be sold all together and not as separate Tracts. A down payment of at least 10% of the full purchase price is due within 24 hours of the sale in certified funds made payable to the Garvin County Court Clerk and delivered to 201 W. Grant St. P.O. Box 239 Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075. The remaining 90% of the purchase price is due within 3 to 4 weeks of the sale date, before the confirmation hearing. The confirmation hearing will be held at the Garvin County Courthouse at the above-referenced address. There are no exceptions to the funds being deposited in the Garvin County Court Clerk’s office in the timeline and manner prescribed above.
For more information contact:
Randy G. Gordon, Attorney at Stuart & Clover, P.L.L.C.
130 N. Broadway Avenue, Suite 100 – Shawnee, OK 73801
Phone: 405-275-0700 – E-Mail: email@example.com
Any announcements made day of sale supersede any and all written, advertised or published statements