On-Line Auction – SWD Well North of Elk City, OK
MONDAY, AUGUST 8 – THURSDAY, AUGUST 18
Located from Elk City, OK 7 miles North on Highway 34, then 1 ¾ mile West on CR #1030. Or from Hammon, OK, 8 miles South on Highway 34, then 1 ¾ mile West on CR # 1030.
Located in the SE/4 of S10-T12N-R21W
It is our pleasure to offer you this opportunity to obtain a working SWD Well Business, Located North of Elk City, in Roger Mills County, Oklahoma.
* Pressure rating from the OCC is 2000 PSI — (currently pumping around 1350 – shut in 1250-1300)
* OCC barrel rate per day is 7000 BBL/Day
* MIT is current
* Acid Job in July of 2019
* New stainless steel 15K Master valve put on in February of 2019
* 3 ½” poly lined injection tubing
* 4200 BBL water storage
* 900 BBL oil storage
* 420 BBL fresh water storage
* Two tool/parts storage rooms, office, and breakroom.
* $.05/bbl transferrable land owner agreement
*** In the 4 full years we’ve owned it 2018-2021:
*** It has taken 955885 BBLs of production water
*** We have sold 7200 BBLs of oil for a recovery rate of ¾ of a percent equaling roughly 5 BBL oil/day
*** Total revenue for this time period $715,000.00
TERMS: Buyers contract to be signed by successful bidder. Non-refundable 10% escrow of final selling price due day of sale. Balance due at closing. No Buyer Contingencies for financing, inspections or anything else. Possession given at time of closing. Property sells subject to owners approval. Property sells Subject to any and all leases. 5% Buyers Fee Applies. Bidding closes Thursday, August 18 @ 5:00 p.m. Soft closing format will apply.
Contact Hinz Auctioneers for any questions you may have:
Brandon @ 580-774-7396 or Jimmie @ 580-774-4644